Presenting to you some of the Cricket memories, some unforgettable moments along with some bizarre & unseen stuff.
EAT CRICKET, SLEEP CRICKET, DRINK ONLY NIMBU PAANI!!
Cricket aficionado and of any live sport are missing the live action amidst cheering fans on & off the field in these unprecedented times. I spent some of my time to reminisce about cricket. So cherish, relive, enjoy & have fun 🙂 You may like it too. Do comment if you find any other lovely memory to share. I left out half of the content from this post as it became a long post. May be another episode soon in near future 🙂
DISCLAIMER:Owing to the content shared, some of it may take some time to load, so patience 🙂
- After historic win in Australia..
- Fans are as important as Game itself 😛 😛
- Unplayable delivery from Muttiah Muralitharan
- Ball of the Century!! Shane Warne, The Magician 🙂 #ThePrestige
- The in-cutter by Sandhu would be the defining delivery of that match, and it would also prove to be the defining delivery of his career. Thirty seven years on from that Greenidge non-shot, Sandhu’s visiting card has a picture of a batsman shouldering arms with his stumps broken. His website also has the same logo in the background- Indian Express 🙂
- YeM YeS Di!! Mind It!! #WhistlePodu
- Easily, best swing bowlers of all time- Wasim Akram!!
Indian bowlers to have claimed a hat-trick in Test cricket:— ICC (@ICC) September 1, 2019
🎩 Harbhajan Singh v Australia in 2001
🎩 Irfan Pathan v Pakistan in 2006
🎩 Jasprit Bumrah v West Indies in 2019
Which one’s your favourite? pic.twitter.com/hwuhLDtxmK
- Kaifu takes a stunner avoiding a imminent collision.
— Anirudh Kalra (@Cricket_Anirudh) July 4, 2020
- 360° Bowling Action!! by Shiva Singh in CK Nayudu Trophy match between Bengal and Uttar Pradesh
Weirdo…!! Have a close look..!! pic.twitter.com/jK6ChzyH2T
— Bishan Bedi (@BishanBedi) November 7, 2018
Been 10 years since Yuvraj Singh hit 6 sixes off a single Stuart Broad over. pic.twitter.com/WfxFDnsE6Q— BuzzFeed India (@BuzzFeedIndia) September 19, 2017
India’s Greatest Test Win#OnThisDay in 2001, India became only the third team in history to win a Test after following on v Australia, in Kolkata.— Cricketopia (@CricketopiaCom) March 15, 2018
Australia 445 (S Waugh 110, Harbhajan 7/123) & 212 (Harbhajan 6/73)
India 171 (Laxman 59) & 657/7d (f/o) (Laxman 281, Dravid 180) pic.twitter.com/ah71Z8z705
- About Batting Stance..
Friends: Your crush is coming, act cool.— Edges and Sledges 🏏🏏 (@edgesandsledges) July 19, 2020
Me overdramatic af: pic.twitter.com/oQY8gF3sRX
- Brian Charles Lara ❤️
375 v England, 1994?— ICC (@ICC) May 2, 2019
153* v Australia, 1999?
400* v England, 2004?
What’s your favourite Brian Lara innings? pic.twitter.com/ythYWcp0AG
One of the greatest sledging fails in cricket EVER.— Rob Moody (@robelinda2) April 13, 2020
Completely idiotic Pakistan bowler sledging Brian Lara, of all batsman.
How’d that work out for you son?? 🤣
6 6 6 4.
Thats how. 🤣
Now what did you learn?? 🤔 https://t.co/USOMwBgjZ1 pic.twitter.com/V6L9tG9VqB
- Hate Math & Love Cricket? Learn how Pythagoras theorem works practically. You will never forget now 😛
BANG!— Rob Moody (@robelinda2) July 9, 2020
The famous Mark Waugh six onto the roof at the WACA.
Still gloriously magnificent 23 years later.
What a stunning hit.
Also, Tony Greig educates you on Pythagoras theory 🤣 pic.twitter.com/Bv12NJXl8K
- About baby sitting…
Tim Paine to @RishabPant777 at Boxing Day Test: “You babysit? I’ll take the wife to the movies one night, you’ll look after the kids?”— ICC (@ICC) January 1, 2019
*Challenge accepted!* 👶
(📸 Mrs Bonnie Paine) pic.twitter.com/QkMg4DCyDT
#AUSvIND— The Bharat Army (@thebharatarmy) January 4, 2019
We’ve got Pant
I just don’t think you’ll understand
He’ll hit you for a six
He’ll babysit your kids
We’ve got Rishab Pant
.#BharatArmySongBook @RishabPant777 #BharatArmy #TeamIndia #12thMan #WeveGotPant #COTI 🇮🇳👶🍼 pic.twitter.com/ZiXaPWqi6M
- When have you seen that last time on a cricket field?
- The Legend of Ben Stokes..
- Just a casual day in the life of Sir Viv Richards!!
Cricket porn.— Rob Moody (@robelinda2) July 18, 2020
I need help.
- Dhoni finishes off in style. A magnificient strike into the crowd. India Lift the World Cup!! After 28 years.. The party starts in the dressing room.. Cant forget it? Isn’t it?
- Why this Kohli very Kohli very AB D? Contender for Best Jodi?
- King Of Yorkers!!
#ThankYouMalinga 🙏— Sri Lanka Tweet 🇱🇰 (@SriLankaTweet) July 26, 2019
Lasith Malinga plays his farewell ODI today.
A legend of the game 💪
Yoker King 👑️
🔹Only bowler to take 4 wickets in 4 balls
🔹3 ODI hat-tricks, most among all bowlers
🔹872 Yorkers in ODIs since 2010#LKA #SriLanka #SLvBAN #Malinga pic.twitter.com/RwA7rGads6
- Boom Boom BumRah!! Jo Batsmen ko GumRah karde..
Bumrah at his best! 💥— Wisden India (@WisdenIndia) July 9, 2020
Look out for the slow yorker to birthday boy Shaun Marsh 👀pic.twitter.com/RB3hPDJrcL
- Monster Hitting to win a WC for WestIndies
- Source of several great memes 😛 Found you 😛 Mil hi gaya. Mil gaya.
A safe and (mostly) sound Mr. Nags is back on RCB Insider to ask questions he’d otherwise not have the guts to ask the RCB players. 🤪😂— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) May 20, 2020
Disclaimer: He’s going to tickle your funny bone real bad!#PlayBold #NagsIsCame pic.twitter.com/PccqITwTJ9
India’s Greatest Overseas Partnership#OnThisDay in 2003, @VVSLaxman281 (148) & Dravid (233) added 303 runs for 5th wicket v Australia at Adelaide after being down for 85 for 4 in reply to Australia’s 556! pic.twitter.com/RketASU2H2— Cricketopia (@CricketopiaCom) December 14, 2019
Welcome back, cricket!— ICC (@ICC) July 6, 2020
You’ve been missed ❤️ pic.twitter.com/G5HOBL44GE
Thanks for watching!! Signing off, Until Then, Be A Sport, Play your natural game & Keep your Chin up!!
P.S: All the tweet sources are mentioned and hence credited as per the twitter thread. Picture courtesy(at the top) espncricinfo.com